Utolsó módosítás programmer, ekkor: 2014.06.26.
Welcome to our Frost Mage DPS guide for World of Warcraft 4.3. Here, you will learn
everything you need to know about playing a Frost Mage in a raid environment,
though most of the content also applies to normal and heroic dungeons.
The Frost specialisation is currently inferior to both Fire and Arcane, in
either single or multiple target fights, and is therefore not preferred in
However, it has other incentives:
- extremely high, controlled, single target burst damage;
- unparalleled kiting and crowd control abilities (owing to the former
PvP-only nature of the specialisation).
To make it easy to bookmark the specific sections you are interested in,
we have split the guide into 7 pages:
- Talents, Builds, and Glyphs: learn what the best talent trees are and how to customise them;
- Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities: understand how to play your class in an optimal way;
- Buffs, Debuffs, and Useful Abilities: discover your arsenal of useful abilities;
- Statistics Priority and Reforging: read up on the respective values of your statistics;
- Gems, Enchants, and Consumables: choose the best gems, enchantments, and consumables;
- Macros and Addons: benefit from useful macros an addons to step up your game;
- Gearing Up and Best in Slot: find the best gear you can wear.