Utolsó módosítás programmer, ekkor: 2014.06.23.
Welcome to our Frost Death Knight DPS guide for World of Warcraft 4.3. Here, you will learn
everything you need to know about playing a Frost Death Knight in a raid environment,
though most of the content also applies to normal and heroic dungeons.
The Frost specialisation currently performs similarly to Unholy, in both
single target and AoE fights.
Compared to other classes' specialisations, Frost Death Knights perform
relatively well, although there are several specialisations that over-take them
Both the dual wielding and the two-handed playstyles are viable, although
dual wielding currently does more DPS.
To make it easy to bookmark the specific sections you are interested in,
we have split the guide into 7 pages:
- Talents, Builds, and Glyphs: learn what the best talent trees are and how to customise them;
- Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities: understand how to play your class in an optimal way;
- Buffs, Debuffs, and Useful Abilities: discover your arsenal of useful abilities;
- Statistics Priority and Reforging: read up on the respective values of your statistics;
- Gems, Enchants, and Consumables: choose the best gems, enchantments, and consumables;
- Macros and Addons: benefit from useful macros an addons to step up your game;
- Gearing Up and Best in Slot: find the best gear you can wear.